Recent Objections from 74 tele-canvassed UK Marketing Managers June-July 2016
* 39%: SEO or organic search traffic isn't effective as a marketing channel.
* 66% believe that SEO is all about learning the lastest tricks and has little to do with high quality content or data
* 41% see the Internet as ineffective for B2B marketing.
* 55% see the Internet isn't measurable.
* 61% can't always reach our target audience well enough online.
* 47% still use direct mail / sales calls, (so that's all we'll use.)
* 69% see ppc is expensive and only works for higher end, high price products / low competition
* 79% see email marketing as pure spam and detrimental to their brand.
Web Promotions and Marketing Online
- Marketeers who shun SEO should read on as In this section we shall examine web promotions and online marketing methods that do not depend on SEO techniques. This is about traditional and new-media marketing techniques.
- We will examine the strengths, methods and advantage to building up a brand. We'll look at banner advertising and we'll look at ways to boost conversions without needing to boost traffic.
- We will examine how to track the results of web promotions in terms of both response and ROI (return on investment), so that you can focus your efforts on the web promotions that work best for you.
- We will look at traditional marketing techniques such as using gift vouchers to increase sales. We will examine the effect of presentation to affect customer expectations of pricing.
- We'll take a look at how successful customer relations can be more important to cultivate than search rankings will ever be. In short, we'll examine the glories and perils of internet marketing and online sales promotions. See SEO positioning.
campaigns | strategies | analysis | advice | expertise |
Perhaps the best way forward is to call 020 8405 6418, take advantage of my free hour's consultation to evaluate your site and to discuss improvements. You be the judge on whether or not I can help.